• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Keven Racine

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I made a few typo fixes for you. My main suggestion is that you go through and rewrite some of the items as complete sentences while you wait for 4th Fleet's @Sigma to give it a thumbs-up. Note that 4th fleet is in sort of a traditional phase right now so I recommend you start a conversation (forum PM) Sigma to get details.

Sorry, I meant to say "transitional" not "traditional." :)

Also, maybe this would be a good time to shop around for an avatar, unless you like the alien monster look. :p

Ohhhhhhhh I was actually bout to send a message asking what you meant by that but I understand transitional. I'll get to messaging Stigma about joining but aside from Bastardpiece Theater and the 4th Fleet If there are any other plots that would be available please let me know.

Weird, I never got a notification about this in my Alerts.

At this moment, I would suggest Open RP. I cannot start the new phase until (1) Planning is complete and (2) my exams end next month. My apologies for the inconvenience.

The player hasn't been seen since June, so I'm moving this one to rejected for abandonment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back