• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission KFY Teleporter System for Star Army Starships

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission URL
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:equipment:froggy_teleport_system
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This is a teleporter system that is half Trek-style transporter and half TF2 Engineer that's been featured in the YSS Resurgence RP as a prototype. It's not perfect but it should have its uses and certainly can make it easier to get around.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
In my teleportation pad, it says "Research to be able to place these within larger vessels such as Sharie-class Battleship and Izanagi-Class Dreadnought is still ongoing but would revolutionize the lives of many orange panels." which this teleportation pad seems to be able to do. Can you at least mention the Ke-P8-R4600 as leading to this technology since it was, beyond just this example?

Also, it doesn't include manufacturer, KFY, in the wiki.

I'll be honest, it would have been cool to have the Kaiyo be able to field one of them but whatever—she's always forgotten nothing new.

Kaiyo can totally have one. I've updated the wiki article based on your suggestions.

Since the lid is off, I will update the Nozomi II's upper deck map and article to reflect its announced existence, in the space you designated for it.

I got the Nozomi II updated and OOC section approval note linked to this article, with new deckplan art label. Mentioned in Froggy article about Noz II and Takumi 2A. Takumi article next, as requested by Andrew.

Also timer is up.

Approved

Please remember to fill out struct.

Added to Takumi article.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back