Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Kid's Show!] Yami NekoNeko

Kai

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Yami NekoNeko!

CATS!

ACTION!

DRAMA!

ROBOTS!

MEAN JELLYFISH!

SUSHI!

AND MORALS!

a Yamataian kid's show, that is broadcast to all main factions as entertainment for children, a fun place to learn morals, and anti-mishhu propaganda.

leans in.

And here's the cast of characters (so far)

Orie - played by Kai. Protagonist!
Kama - played by Moogle. Friendliest!
Ryuji - played by Luca. Survivalist!
Hayate - played by Five. Prankiest!
Muko - played by Snake311. Eatiest!
Yoshi - played by CadetNewb. Pinkest!
Iteito - played by BlindGardener. Robotiest!

We've also completed one episode as a pilot. We're yet to edit it, but you'll see it soon!

leans out.

Hahaha! That's awesome.

I think people will be confused, though. Will this be a plot ship, or is it just a side project for the Cast to do occasionally? If it's a plot ship, I'd think it'd need more detail in the Wiki, but otherwise... I see nothing to point out, really. (Of course, I'm not a tech mod.)

I find the concept to be fairly amusing. But before approving it there are some ICly and OOCly items that need to be addressed.

IC items.
Since this is effect a product, who manufactures the program, what company, who is the owner etc. Where is the studio that produces them? How does the show get its funding, for example do they get funding from Yamatai - Department of Education

What about oversight, are they accountable to the - Department of Commerce and Trade

OOC Items.
As SSharp said, how is this to be presented to the SARP? Will it need a Forum? And be treated more or less like a plot ship? Or will the Episodes be a Wiki-Page?

I was just going to put the episodes in the Public Communications network, as if they were publicly aired television shows.

It's not going to be handled like a plotship. Just us random bored people getting together every once in a while to do stuff.

I really never thought about who made it; honestly it was stress relief and we didn't want to worry about who made it or why, just that it was and was fun.

Ok, then please put that on the page at the bottom so that anyone who happens upon it will know that.

Approved

However please keep the episodes under the name space for the show.

=yami_nekoneko:episode_one
=yami_nekoneko:episode_two

Have fun. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back