• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Kikyo Connect - SYNC-Powered Living

Miyako

🎖️ Game Master
There was a good space for a whole ecosystem of products and services that can be used through the SYNC network (and this can extend to InterNep as well, through SYNC) so I've added a mix of various hubs for them run through the Shimizu Zaibatsu.

I present Kikyo Connect! Or Knet, or...other more clever nicknames!

Basically, a way to interact with other people in the setting with more depth and also to get products and services in an easy and quick way! Also a way for people to meet each other if they otherwise didn't have a good intro. It also adds a more major project to the Shimizu brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
A few things I noticed before I can give an FM stamp

• Your main header should be Kikyo Connect, the kanji will make the article hard to search on the wiki.
  • I think the pricing is a little steep. 900 KS is a lot of KS in a year for access to something over SYNC. Maybe lower this a bit?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back