Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Kimball Limited: Purchase request

Kim

スター軍の司書
To: Sales Department, Kimball Limited
Subject: Muur Armor Custom, Shadowmail variant

Hello, I was looking through your catalog and I was interested in purchasing your Custom Muur armor in the Shadowmail variant. I'm looking to diversify my armor kit. Please let me know the cost and we can work out specifications.

Respectfully,
Lukina Petrora

@Gallant

Sure!

I'm currently in the field on some mercenary ops, but if you send me your measurements I'll get right on it when I've got time.

Thanks! Actually you are one of my first customers since opening!

I try to make everything unique to order. The Shadowmail is what I usually use. Did you see the footage of me pinning down all those Marines lol? They had no fucking clue at all haha.

Do you just want my variant? Do you want anything else?

Thanks,
Alexis Kimball-Styrling

To: Alexis Kimball-Styrling
Subject: Re: Muur Armor Custom, Shadowmail variant

I did! It was fairly impressive. Attached are my full measurements. My left leg is getting replaced with a new 'netic but it should be more like my right leg shortly.

Actually, if you were willing to make a few more of the GP-1 Customs, Deliverance, I would love 3. I was also interested getting a couple of the Man Cannon, .455 Loud Boom. Thanks!

Respectfully,
Lukina Petrora

RPG-D RPGfix
Back