• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Kimono Maker

One of the artists I follow on DeviantArt has just uploaded a cool "Kimono Maker" flash dress-up game to her DeviantArt gallery. I think it could be useful for people with Yamataian characters who want some examples of their kimonos to put in their character's inventory.

Here's one I made of a kimono Hanako might wear:

I'd like to see what you can come up with for your characters.

Foreign language guide:
  • The red text in Koko's first word bubble translates literally to 'vexation', thought it's often translated as 'Curses!'
  • The red text in Koko's second word bubble is 'kuwa-bara-kuwa-bara', a chant to ward off curses
  • The black text in Miria's second word bubble translates to: "I'm the happiest person in the world and no one can stop me."

I made another one! I might build a little collection for her inventory page.

Last edited:
This was so much fun! I am not often great at conceptualizing colors for drawings, so this helps me out soooo so much

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…