• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Kin Nakamura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddo if you want to help that's fine, but quibbling isn't welcome. Thank you.

As for the profile, it's still containing problems noted from my first run through (such as the typo in fighting), and I wonder if taking out the bit about Nekovalkryja won't assume he can do that anyway when it comes to RP?

Is this saying the same thing without directly saying it, or fixing the character in actuality? It's unclear to me.

Seems to me it's now up to whatever GM that runs the plot Kin will be a part of. If it's a GM that thinks neko are superior no matter what, I'm sure Kin will fall flat when compared to them. If it's a GM that thinks they all should get a fair shake, Kin will probably be at the head of the class. Finally, if it's a GM that hates neko supremacy, Kin will probably fly circles around them.

Really? A Capitalized H? You're complaining about a Capitalized H?

And, Regardless of what that skill says, I will be playing this character a certain way, so if you want to whine and complain and have me replace that with something else, I will, but I'm not going to change how the character is played because of a complaint. doing so would result in a character I do not wish to play, defeating the entire purpose of making Kin.

Due to the aggressive, rude way this character has been handled, unwillingness to fix issues with his base characteristics against the setting, and a lack of courtesy shown towards other staff, this character is rejected for IC usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back