Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Kingdom of Neshaten - Spiritual Realm

club24

Everything Is Magical
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=characters:neshaten:haise_ci_rado
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:neshaten:spiritual_realm
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Neshaten
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Hi All

Long time no see, something I started work on back in 2020 I've finally finished since returning recently, the RP example link is one of my characters I have incorporated this into, (history section), there is no current RP specifically pointing to it but given its not a physical item or location I dont think it fits the requirements of being RP'd out extensively.

Please also note said character has been added to a currently active plot, Division 5 run by Skully and references will be made during this RP in future, to the Spiritual Realm

I have completed a basic grammar check but my writing style has likely changed a lot from outside perspective so please let me know if anything doesn't seem consistent between the first and second half of the page.

Tagging @SirSkully for FM approval

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Approved, with the understanding it's a cultural belief and not a physical place.

Approved, with the understanding it's a cultural belief and not a physical place.
Yep thats the idea! Just something interesting people can use to help diversify characters but also gives common ground and can lead to interesting interactions

Thanks Wes

RPG-D RPGfix
Back