• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Resolved Kingdom Of Neshaten Subforum

club24

Everything Is Magical
So as some will know I am moving Galactic Horizon to Neshaten territory which is actually happening later today, possibly only an hour after I make this post but.

I have a Neshaten plot in the planning stage which will hopefully be running in a month or two and with my Horizon plot also moving to neshland I thought it might make sense to get this faction a subforum to store the upcoming Rp in easily without having to sift through the other factions/independents area everytime you wanted to find it.

@Kyle I hope you weren't holding out on getting one of these for a special reason cause I'd feel pretty dumb if that was the case XD

and tagging @Wes of course to draw your gaze for a moment ^^

Heh, I'd been meaning to post this but with me having to deal with a lot of other stuff I kept pushing this back xD

Thanks, and yes I would like us to have a forum again :D.

I 'think' the old forum might be archived perhaps? (or was it deleted). if so then.. hmm.. what to use for text for both it and the Furi'ken

Main Forum:

Aftera terrible Civil War nearly caused the extinction of their race, the Neshaten have spent the past seven hundred years rebuilding what is left of their civilization. With their civilization mostly rebuilt, they've turned their eyes to space, with the hopes of finding allies and to explore its great depths.

Known as the 'Fox Nation', the Kingdom is home to three distinct races and all wanting to see what the universe has to offer, it can't be dangerous... can it? It's all fuzzy tails and big smiles, and a lot of terrorists too!

Furi'ken Sub-forum:

Sere'ta'kon Chi'ka and her crew are charged with finding out who is leaking military secrets and putting civilian lives at risk.. but the answers might be more than they bargined for..

Last edited:
=D

Ya I was trying to find my backup of that an ccouldn't find it ;-;

I updated my post to include the original text, and the additional new stuff :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back