• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Kishi Sakue

Brian

Inactive Member
<s>Name: Kishi Sakue

General Information

Species: Nekovalkyrja NH-29

Family / Creators: Creator(Mother): Ando Saito-Deceased

Employer: Star Army Of Yamatai
Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5 feet 2 inches
Weight: 110
Measurements: NA
Bra Size: B

Build and Skin Colour: slender but slightly athletic with long legs. Her skin has a nice tan.
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Her eyes are brown. Her nose is rather narrow and she looks a lot like other NH-29 Nekovalkyrja.
Hair Colour and Style: Her brown hair hangs down to her shoulders.

Distinguishing Features: Kishi has a green dragon tatoo on the small of her back.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Kishi loves to please people and takes criticsm rather badly. She likes to dress functional whenever she is cooking because it is one area that she always takes seriously. Performing other duties and while off-duty, she likes to dress rather sexy with special emphasis on her breasts because men notice them. Kishi rather excitable and hates to fight. However, if she's attacked in a kitchen she can be rather dangerous. She can be rather obsessive in perfecting a recipe and likes to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Kishi hates to be woke up early.

Dislikes: shellfish and rude people
Goals: To assemble a great collection of recipes

History

Kishi was born in late YE 30. Her mother(creator) died shortly thereafter and she was sent to a Star Army training camp, where she and and other Nekovalkyrja learned the ways of fighting and social interaction. Kishi didn't do very well in fighting because she didn't like to hurt people. Citing that she was great at helping people through their problems, one of her handlers recommended her as a caretaker.

Skills

Communication (+ telepathy):: Kishi is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. She is fluent in English and Yamatai. She can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc. She also can speak telepathically.

Combat:: Kishi received hand-to-hand combat training, followed up with a rigorous training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons she is trained in include energy pistols, energy rifles, knives, grenades, and power armor (Mindy M2).

Technology Operation:: Kishi is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

Mathematics:: Kishi received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry.

Domestic (Cooking): : Kishi knows how to cook foods of all types, from pastries to main course. She knows how to experiment with ingredients to create palatable dishes. She knows how to set up and clean tables for a variety of functions and present food in an appealing manner.

Humanities:: Kishi Sakue is familiar with psychology and counseling.

Culinary (Chef): Kishi is an accomplished chef and constantly tries to improve on herself.

OOC Notes

I thought that the Culinary skill was cool because it is something I've always wanted to do. Please be honest with me. I'm new at this and I would appreciate any critiscm.</s>

Aside from some faulty grammar here and there (enough to be noticed but not bad enough to be, well, bad) and that we are still in YE 29 - this bio is pretty good.

Is this better?

Name: Kishi Sakue

General Information

Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Build and Skin color: slender but slightly athletic with long legs. Her skin has a nice tan.
Facial Features and Eye color: Her eyes are brown. Her nose is rather narrow and she looks a lot like other NH-29 Nekovalkyrja.
Hair color and Style: Her brown hair hangs down to her shoulders.

Distinguishing Features: Kishi has a green dragon tatoo on the small of her back.

Personality:
Kishi loves to please people and takes criticism rather badly. She likes to dress functional whenever she is cooking because it is one area that she always takes seriously. Performing other duties and while off-duty, she likes to dress rather sexy with special emphasis on her breasts because men notice them. Kishi rather excitable and hates to fight. However, if she's attacked in a kitchen she can be rather dangerous. She can be rather obsessive in perfecting a recipe and likes to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Kishi hates to be woke up early.

History

Kishi was born in late YE 28. Her mother(creator) died shortly thereafter and she was sent to a Star Army training camp, where she and other Nekovalkyrja learned the ways of fighting and social interaction. Kishi didn't do very well in fighting because she didn't like to hurt people. Citing that she was great at helping people through their problems, one of her handlers recommended her as a caretaker.

Skills

Communication (+ telepathy):: Kishi is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. She is fluent in English and Yamatai. She can speak and write both correctly and efficiently and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc. She also can speak telepathically.

Combat:: Kishi received hand-to-hand combat training, followed up with a rigorous training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero-gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons she is trained in include energy pistols, energy rifles, knives, grenades, and power armor (Mindy M2).

Technology Operation:: Kishi is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

Mathematics:: Kishi received basic mathematics training, to including up to algebra and trigonometry.

Domestic (Cooking): : Kishi knows how to cook foods of all types, from pastries to main course. She knows how to experiment with ingredients to create palatable dishes. She knows how to set up and clean tables for a variety of functions and present food in an appealing manner.

Humanities: Kishi Sakue is familiar with psychology and counseling.

Culinary (Chef): Kishi is an accomplished chef and constantly tries to improve on herself.

OOC Notes

I thought that the Culinary skill was cool because it is something I've always wanted to do. Please be honest with me. I'm new at this and I would appreciate any criticism.

Thank you, Kotori. I'm a little new at this. I changed the year of birth and ran the biography through Word Perfect 11

Re: Is this better?

Brian said:
Name: Kishi Sakue

General Information

Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Build and Skin color: slender but slightly athletic with long legs. Her skin has a nice tan.
Facial Features and Eye color: Her eyes are brown. Her nose is rather narrow and she looks a lot like other NH-29 Nekovalkyrja.
Hair color and Style: Her brown hair hangs down to her shoulders.

Personality:
Kishi loves to please people and takes criticism rather badly. She likes to dress functional whenever she is cooking because it is one area that she always takes seriously. Performing other duties and while off-duty, she likes to dress rather sexy with special emphasis on her breasts because men notice them. Kishi rather excitable and hates to fight. However, if she's attacked in a kitchen she can be rather dangerous. She can be rather obsessive in perfecting a recipe and likes to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Kishi hates to be woke up early.

History

Kishi was born in late YE 28. Her mother(creator) died shortly thereafter and she was sent to a Star Army training camp, where she and other Nekovalkyrja learned the ways of fighting and social interaction. Kishi didn't do very well in fighting because she didn't like to hurt people. Citing that she was great at helping people through their problems, one of her handlers recommended her as a caretaker.

Skills

Humanities: Kishi Sakue is familiar with psychology and counseling.

OOC Notes

I thought that the Culinary skill was cool because it is something I've always wanted to do. Please be honest with me. I'm new at this and I would appreciate any criticism.

Thank you, Kotori. I'm a little new at this. I changed the year of birth and ran the biography through Word Perfect 11
character_approved.gif

RPG-D RPGfix
Back