Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Knights of Asteria] Thaddeaus Maximus

Due to a number of issues with the use of ID-SOL creation in the center of Yamatai, I am hereby asking for a character mod to review this character.

@Kim

If possible, I'd like that a way could be found to keep his age, as its a part of the character that defines him in RP and has been commented on multiple times. I'd rather not have to go back and edit things and also change how people see him.

I take it from the discord conversation that this was resolved already? Whatever the concerns were from the Nepleslian FM?

The concerns were:
  • He was born four or five YE ago when the ID-SOL program ended many, many years ago, making the youngest ID-SOL pushing a century.
  • The place of birth for the ID-SOL was Kyoto—UNLIKELY STORY
So what we did is Miko/SpaceEye was more than willing to make him a half ID-SOL. I can explain why this makes it alright if anyone needs me to. I think his birth year is going to be YE 19 if I do recall, that was the issue that needed resolvement

Thanks for all you do, Kim!

I want to clarify. Next time you have questions about my plot, come to me. I did not care for how this was handled at all.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back