• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Adoption Konoka Miyazawa

Tagging @Wes as well as @Fred, though last thing I saw from him was when he was talking about dropping her.

I see that she was listed as part of the Byakuren plot but I see zero Byakuren history. Perhaps Fred could help us out?

Konoka's player just vanished one day, leaving his character unattended. I removed her from my plot when I did my merger with the 44th Fireteam plot.

In-character, Konoka was stagnant, and Kotori noticed, confronting her about her breadth of experience versus her actual rank and influence in order to gauge and promote her ambition. After seeing Konoka was in fact resentful of how others had rocketed ahead of her in rank, Kotori decided she'd give the pink-haired medics more opportunities to shine.

Which did not happen, due to the disappearance of her player. In-character, though, my head-canon is that Konoka returned to school to earn the skills and discipline to become more valued. NCO training seems like it would have done the trick short term... though considering the time inbetween, it could have been officer studies. Becoming an Onee-san type and being more respected for her work seemed to be her target.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wes
Thanks a bunch Fred, that's exactly the info we needed.

A voice calling from the kitchen set a chill in the air.

"Would the person whom just did the death scream come and see me, please?" Kotori said over the tumult of her work in the kitchen.

However, it didn't sound like a request.

This was one of the last significant exchange I remember having with Konoka before her player vanished.

Reactions: Wes
I PM'd Konoka Miyazawa: The Player two years ago being all like "hey, SARP's rad and your character was cute, you should check us out if you have time!" and can say, without breaking any rules about sharing the content of PMs, that she still gets email notifications and will probably reply as soon as possible if you shoot her a message asking about adoption.

I messaged her the same day @raz posted that but I got no response.
Any updates @Wes or anyone else who's staff?
@Ametheliana would she work for Hana, incidentally? For now I have her accepted for Inq until I get a response from you

Adoption approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ