• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Miharu Kyoto: Interview with a Neko(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mmm, it seems so," Aoiko said - she had been sitting with perfect posture, her hands folded in her lap, while she waited. She nodded to Sumaru, allowing him to go first, and entered just after him and Sora, bowing to the two interviewers before she took a seat beside the samurai.

"Hasegawa-Juni ... Murasaki-Chui." Yukari bowed slightly to them both. "You are now members of the crew of YSS Miharu." She missed no beats. "I expect you to report to the vessel via shuttle by the day's end. Gather what things you need, but when you are out of range of Kyoto Base, please access the file I have sent to your communicators. It will contain the briefing you require before joining our crew.

"Please note that you are essentially members of SAINT. Our mission is not to be discussed with anyone outside of our crew, regardless of their rank. We report to the Taisho-sama herself, and no one else.

"Also, Murasaki-Chui. I am placing an administrative demotion to Shoi on your record. Were you to remain at your current rank, you would be higher than anyone else on the ship save for myself and the Taisa. We maintain seniority on the Miharu, so until other promotions are handed out, you will remain a Shoi. I will arrange for you to receive the Chui paygrade if you desire."

She stood, gently pushing her chair back. "The rest of the day is yours, Juni-san, Shoi. Report to the Miharu by 00:00, please. Shoi Kohosei, you are free as well. Thank you both."

Another small bow, then, with Miyoko on her heels, she left.

Aoiko bowed low as the two left, then sat back in her chair. "Well!" she said, cheerfully. "That went fairly well." She plucked her rank pin from her uniform as she rose, then bowed to Sora and Sumaru. "I have only a few things to get from my home," she said, "and I believe I will be going directly to the ship from there. I shall, I assume, see you both there?"

"It went better then I expected," Sumaru said as he stood up and waited for Sora. "Yes we'll see you there, I look forward to working with you." With that he bowed his head to Aoiko as he and Sora said their good-byes and headed out.

Sora and Sumaru continued in; Kyoto: Can't Go home and can't stay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back