Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP (non-canon) Kyoto Junior College [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Oh no! Kai is writing romance stuff! Everyone Run for the hills!

Anyway, I had a strange idea and some inspiration, so I'm going to try something.

The premise of the story is thus: A young Yamataian dude from the backwater part of the world (Ralt) heads off to college because he really doesn't want to join the war. As he meets new people in the school and his apartment building, he comes across a set of identical triplets. Long story short, they fall fr him and he falls for them, but all four know that He can only be with one of them, and that they must all learn about one another so that our Protagonist can find his soulmate and all that happy stuff that comes after will happen. Yeah.

Anyway, as an idea to make this more interesting, I thought that after each post I write, I'm going to have a sort of poll or something about 'what should the Protag do next'? you guys, the readers, will give input, and the story will progressed based off of popular opinion.

Initially I will try to have the suggestions be free form (IE, you guys come up with suggestions) but if things get out of hand I'll have to make up the suggestions to be voted on.

just as a note on the suggestions:
He can only have one sister, not two or all three.
The sisters will not choose each other over him.
"Do her" "put it in" or variations thereof will be ignored entirely.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing how this idea progresses, or if it progresses at all. I AM open to letting others interact, as minor characters and/or friends of the Protag, but that may change the structure, or force me to turn this into a plot, so you have to have a good reason if you want to participate beyond suggestions.

Thank you, now you can all continue screaming about how I broke the universe.

Characters:

Protagonist: At 21, Riku Okawa took his time transferring between his last years of schooling in his home city of Ralt, before finally breaking into his savings to get a higher education. Despite the war going on, his relaxed attitude kept him from being fired up to join the Star Army, but he still has the thought somewhere in his mind. at 6 feet, he's fairly tall, but not a giant, and his long, messy blond hair and glasses seem to properly cap off his rather trim body.

The Triplets: 20 years old, The Bando girls are a set of Identical Triplets. They are all 5'7", weigh around 120 lbs, and sport a nicely curved frame. Their hair is universally a light brown in color, but varies from girl to girl. They seem to share a wardrobe, but never match on any given day. Their general personality is spunky and outgoing, but they all have their differences. Contrary to popular belief, they do not read each other's minds, it's just that all three of their minds work similarly, having been identical at birth.

Sister#1: Emiko Bando. The most Timid sister, though just barely so, Grace has her hair cut shorter than her sisters, and likes to keep it down, letting it hang straight for the most part. Her eyes are a vibrant Emeral color.

Sister#2: Sayaka 'Saya' Bando. The most rambunxious of the triplets, she aspires to one day become a Nekovalkyrja; she just fears actually going to war. She wears her hair in a set of pigtails, and has dark brown eyes.

Sister#3: Hana Bando is the De-facto leader of the Bando sisters. with the strongest personality, she stands up for her siblings and often makes decisions for them, and is always the spokesperson. She wears her hair in a single long ponytail and has beautiful blue eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back