Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP (non-canon) Kyoto Junior College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Retired Staff
Journal: Day one. Just moved into my new apartment. the big city is so much different from Ralt. There isn't such a strong feeling of community, for one. Everybody is just kind of doing their own thing, and nobody minds how anyone else's day is, unless it directly effects their own. Still, everything is very nice and clean, and new looking here, though there is an unsettling sterility to any scenes of beauty one might encounter. While that's not necessarily bad, i miss the quaintness of my home town. In Ralt it felt like one big family, here it feels like i'm simply part of a cleverly disguised machine.

Day Two. Classes have started. The Jr College is pretty large, and there are a lot of people here. Almost as many as Ralt! But this is just one tiny part of the city, it's rather dazzling. Once again, I feel odd in this place, it's not exactly home. Hopefully I'll meet some people who are both in my classes and my apartment building. Maybe we could become friends, and I wouldn't feel so out of place.

Day Three. There's this girl in three of my classes. She's really cute, but Kind of weird; she changes her hair between classes, and seems to always take odd paths, because she disappears after one class and somehow beats me to the next. I'll have to ask her about that, if I can somehow manage to talk to her beyond the scope of class...

The blond owner of the journal sighed, putting his datapad down as he finished the third entry. Riku Okawa rubbed his eyes, and lay back on the bed of his apartment, taking in the blandness of the room, ignoring the mostly unpacked bags on the floor. He would get settled into the room later, but for now he wanted to take a break before doing his schoolwork. Ugh, schoolwork after only 3 days the annoyed Yamataian complained to himself, mind wandering elsewhere. There were a few guys that he had talked to, but so far he had found himself too shy to speak to any of the women yet. Speaking of which, they all seemed to be perfect here. Although Yamatai's technology ensured that there were no ugly women, even in such a backwater town as Ralt, it seemed that the girls here were exceptionally good looking, almost as if simply living in the city was some kind of fountain of youth and beauty. Though one girl stood out, the one who changed her hair between classes. What an odd thing to do, but he supposed it might be some kind of big city fashion thing, or something.

As Riku's mind wandered, the time did so as well, and the 21-year old Yamataian found himself rushing to do the schoolwork, lazy as he was. The night would continue like this, mind wandering, then a rush to finish something. By the time he was finished, Riku was exhausted, and flopped down into his bed. Maybe tomorrow would be a better day... Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back