• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

L21 Light Freighter

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
A small cargo transport designed by Abwehran Imperial Yards, the L21 Light Freighter is a good starting ship for any starting merchant. It's also good for smugglers and anyone willing to modify a ship to suit their needs.

My inspiration for making this vessel is actually the Millennium Falcon concept-wise. Model Wise I just found that this worked, but that's just my opinion.

There are a few typos, you should really go back and look it over and fix them.

If you fix them faster than people can post up issues, I'll approve it. ;)

Pointed out the grammar errors to Abwerhan in pm, SSharp, so he can get on them faster.

Overall though the grammar errors were pretty minor, and the article looks pretty cool. ^-^

There were a couple of things Abwehran needs to find himself with a thorough scan with the "EB Mk.I" and without machine assistance.

Refit Cycle: Every Standard Year
Imagine if you had to take your car in for a complete rebuild every year. I think that's a bit much, and something even a military would only do for their most high-tech ships to keep them cutting edge.

Can we get a diagram of the interior? It's hard to visualize.

Ah...just noticed that little problem. I've already edited it.

As for interior visualizations, I've been trying off and on for weeks. Unfortunately, I've found that I quite frankly suck at it and don't have enough time to devote to getting better at it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back