• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[LAGRANGE/YAMATAI]: Lagrange Foundation

OsakanOne

Inactive Member
Retired Member
Submission Type: Private Entity
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=lagrange

Faction: Semi-independent, with ties to Yamatai
FM Approved Yet? Unknown at this point

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (yes)
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
The Lazarus Consortium entered voluntary collective bifurcation as a result of what was effectively Ketsurui Yui's declaration of war: One half of the group yielded, the other chose to remain as they were.

Source thread of roleplay events

For the curious, Lagrange is a reference to 'Lagrangian Point', a scientific term meaning a precise orbit between two bodies that an object can occupy safely with no risk of drifting off into deep space. Seemed appropriate.

Why do you have pages that have no unapproved tag when they haven't even been approved yet?

Review in progress

I thought they'd inherit the status, being within the namespace. Today I learned: StarArmy.com is not object orientated.

No idea why you thought it inherited that, given the unapproved concepts page clearly states that any unapproved articles need to be stamped.

Also, why isn't the correct tag being used?

Thanks, also, you did not provide a list of unapproved sub articles. Can you please do that? It'll make it easier ot determine what is actually being put forth for approval (other than the main) and what isn't.

In the business model page, there is a reference to UOC law. Why?

Because they can still deal with the UOC but mainly concern themselves with Yamatai. They're a multinational (albiet with a pro Yamataian bias).

Not really a stretch of the imagination at all.

Except there is no UOC gov to deal with, defunct.

I thought the major financial institutions were still in place. Banks, etc. That they went their separate ways after the UOC was dissolved but stayed in the market.

They strike me as being more a cooperative being run by ideologues who are more interested in legacy than monetary rewards. The kind of people who legitimately want the open sources project to work and are happy to make products people will wind up using a lot.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ