Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: NovaCorp/Horizon City Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Inactive Member
Harm left the lab, and headed down the hallways of the destiny towards the lifts after spending a few hours in the lab. She was the only one to leave, with the rest of the group still inside working on their latest project. It wasn't long before she reached her door, more than ready to get away from her colleagues.

As she opened the door she was greeted by a bizarre, yet graceful sight. The room was dark, illuminated only by blood red candles placed around the walls and on the floor, several of them simply floating in mid air. The air was heavy with pleasing incense, and resonating to the sound of quiet alternative rock. In the middle of the room was something with the appearance of a large marble baptismal font, but instead of water, it was filled with a dome of ice cream, of all the different flavours, with a huge wafer of chocolate coming out of the top. Around the font, there where around twenty grooves, each one containing a single black rose.

"Kip..." Harm said instinctively as she entered the room and spyed the mountain of ice-cream in front of her. "Having fun with your massive resources?â€

"Actualy yes." Kip formed from mid air, taking a few seconds to get down to the level of complexity he wanted "What's the point of having almost infinate resources if you can't make a few important people happy. You are happy aren't you?" Kip was looking surprisingly confident today, and had a half smile on his lips.

"More so than normal. Happy is quite the abstract term," Harm said as she looked up at kip with a smile across her face, "I'd actually be a lot happy if I had a spoon.â€

Kip smiled and gestured at a spoon that was now floating in mid-air, only a few inches from Harm's right ear. "Will that do?" Kip materialised a chair and sat down.

"Well no, not really, but it wouldn't look nearly as impressive as it does if there was less of it." Kip's eyes went distant for a moment as if concentration on something else, "Just eat as much as you like and I'll get rid of anything you don't want. I hope the quality is to your liking, the chefs said it was the best they could do, but one word and their speaking with sqeaky voices for the rest of the week." Kip sat back on the chair, and summoned a small candle, lit it and left it to float in the air, he caused it to burst into flame, and then made a delicate sculpture of Harm out of the wax. Cooling it he floated it over to her "Pour vous."

Harm downed her first bite of ice cream and paused for a moment before swallowing. "Acid?â€

"I thought as much, so there is no harm in it. And it was also a little test to see if any drugs would effect you. There are some emphetamines a little lower down." Kip smiled rougishly.

"Well you can be assured of a fun time around me, one way or another." Kip used a slight gracity manipulation feat to create a femenine feature out of the ice cream, with choclate chips as eyes. The figure bowed deeply at Harm.

Harm laughed as she saw the figure, "Cute, but it looks like she would be a bit cold in bed. You really enjoy playing with the feminine figure don't you?â€

"I like playing with anyone and everything, but making forms of the femenine nature is certainly more pleasing than that of the male, more ... expressive." Kip created a man figure, and both the man and the woman bagan to waltz across the ice cream.

Harm leaned back on her bed and watched the dance of the ice cream, "Well, I've never eaten food that has done that before... maybe that acid is kicking in after all.â€

Kip filled the air with swirls of psychadelic colours, and reduced the gravity by 30%. "Maybe it is." Curious he summoned himself a spoon, and was just about to dig into the icecream when his eyes went vacant again, and his eyes filled with pain for a second. He shrugged, shook his head, and took a huge spoonfull.

"Nothing of the sort, it is just that one of my other selves experianced something ... unpleasing. I don't wish to talk about it." Kip took another spoon full, and simulated emphetamines on his system. He enjoyed the increase in his synthetic hearts beat.

"hmm... you must be using a single core to run all of your avatars instead of delegating operations to the avatars themselves. I can't say I've ever met a ship that acts the way you do... in any shape, form, or fashion.â€

"I'll take that as a compliment. I am indeed unique, as unique as any individual, something that many AI's lack. They are simply to similar. I on the other hand, am as different as you can get." As if to accent this point Kip created a fleet of small starships which began to voilently attack each other, weaving through the air, firing beams at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back