• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Law Enforcement

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Imperial Law Enforcement
I have not been able to find much on this subject, but all I have done is search the forums as of this time.

What role does the YSA play in the Empire? Is that organization anything more than simply a policing body? Is it part of the Star Army?

What role does SAINT play in terms of civilian investigations and law enforcement, if any?

Is there an equivalent of the FBI or Scotland Yard's SDC within the Empire?

Is there any sort of unit that deals with the unexplained or paranormal ala the fictional X-files (strange question, I know)?

Does SARA have its own internal security/investigations unit?

Lastly, whose jurisdiction does the Star Army's military police fall under? Do they have their own organization within the SA, or are military police units under the direct command of a larger unit's commander?

Religion
This totally unrelated question is less important; I'm just a little curious. What is the most prominent religion amongst the denizens of Yamatai, if any? If there is one, is it similar to any real world religions?

What role does the YSA play in the Empire? Is that organization anything more than simply a policing body? Is it part of the Star Army?
The Yamatai Security Agency is the YSE's national police, security, and civilian investigations organization.

What role does SAINT play in terms of civilian investigations and law enforcement, if any?
SAINT doesn't outwardly involve itself with civilian affairs.

Is there an equivalent of the FBI or Scotland Yard's SDC within the Empire?
Not really.

Is there any sort of unit that deals with the unexplained or paranormal ala the fictional X-files (strange question, I know)?
SARA would probably do that.

Does SARA have its own internal security/investigations unit?
Yes.

Lastly, whose jurisdiction does the Star Army's military police fall under? Do they have their own organization within the SA, or are military police units under the direct command of a larger unit's commander?
Under command of a larger unit's commander, usually.

This totally unrelated question is less important; I'm just a little curious. What is the most prominent religion amongst the denizens of Yamatai, if any? If there is one, is it similar to any real world religions?
Ancestor worship, nature spiritualism, some polythesism . There's a rare monothestic sect, too.

What is the crime rate like on Yamatai? Could someone make a plot system regarding the police trying to combat some gang who is doing something nefarious to the citizens of Yamatai, and a really good job at it too?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…