• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Lazarus]: Seeking Consultants. Experienced captains and engineers ideal.

OsakanOne

Retired Member
ai.imgur.com_YpLMZnj.png

At this time we are preparing draft starship design. Beyond evaluating existing design, we wish to assess the needs of crew and what it is experienced crewmen look for in a vessel. The consultancy can either be in person or through messaging exchange.

Naturally, we understand your time is important and would be willing to pay you for it generously -- and of course, if desired, your name will be on the product.

--

Always remember: The future is something to look forward to.
Propellerheads - ""Bang On"

(OOC: tl;dr: I want my characters to ask your characters questions about ships. Ideally over a cup of coffee. Ideally this is your character telling a story of their experiences or saying what they do and don't like about what's already on the market.)

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back