• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Lego MOC: ISS Fighting Geisha

Zakalwe said:
That is one impresive lego craft mon ami.
You should see some of the larger ships. ^^ Sometime soon, I also plan on assembling the entirety of my lego fleet for group photo. That's about 36 ships of various sizes.

*long drawn out whistle*

That is a lot of ships.

*ponders*

Perhaps you shall become an admiral, attacking other lego ship collections, using a complex dice system. I see a new future opening up.

*nods* That's awesome^3. Maybe even 4.

Watch out for sniper fire into the captain's cabin, though.

Captains are immune to musket or pistol fire unless the rest of the crew is gone OR the musket or pistol is being fired by another Captain within 3 inches.

... Nevermind then. Anyone told Lord Nelson about this?

The latest action:

I find the victory to be alittle too clean. Only six dead when in the days of High sea combat, lead was used for musket (since actual rifles haven't been invented yet) bullets, and there were no wounded.

<_< Not to mention women were forbidden on ships since to sea men it was extreme bad luck.

Chris: The game rules don't cover wounding; a hit is a kill. The casualities are a result of the luck of the dice, which seemed to favor Yui this battle (although the bonus for her gunners saved a few hits from being misses). Yui isn't a typical captain, of course (being vagina-equipped) but she's a good enough one to command a ship.

Everyone: Thank you all for the compliments! I'll post more Lego goodies in the future. ^_^

I see, why not let someone else roll your save throws then. <_< I feel you like to rub the sides some man. Seeing how there were only six deaths during boradsiding and musket exchange.

Cora said:
I see, why not let someone else roll your save throws then. <_< I feel you like to rub the sides some man. Seeing how there were only six deaths during boradsiding and musket exchange.
By the time we got to muskets, it was basically my guys slaughtering their few survivors. It was lucky, that's all. I was using the Rapid Smallarms Figuring Table, too.

A sketch of the ship:

I displayed the Geisha at Fantasci.

People loved it, especially the kids. I let some of them shoot the spring loaded cannons, too.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…