Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Lenz Neis Skill Update

Kim

スター軍の司書
Okay, the IPG has restructured so it is a lot different than it was when this character had started the training plot. I added a bunch of skills but he's not super awesome at any one thing, just proficient.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... :lenz_neis

So I added: Analysis; Research/Compute Operation; Communication: Interrogation; Leadership; and Disguise (hinted at the Festival of Bullets, ;) ) .

But I added some little bits to law, fighting and vehicles since he has been trained on IPG equipment.

If nothing else, hopefully by making these updates, we can help flesh out the IPG branch specific skill sets to reflect the change.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back