Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: 188604 lewdy patootie

• Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zack

Nepleslia, Akemi's >

At a quiet corner of an otherwise quite rowdy room Akemi sat casually, reclined in an amply padded chair with his back to a wall in one of his eponymous establishments. The music played throughout was light yet lively in tone and the patrons were thoroughly pleased with the services they were receiving, some especially so. They almost always were. The founder of the company took his guarantee in customer satisfaction very seriously as he routinely enjoyed its wares himself when he had the chance. This visit however was one at least just as much for business as it was pleasure. Below dim lights hungry eyes and starving stomachs feasted on the sensual and savory while the Neko waited for his guest to speak her piece. Today's staff wore several stimulating outfits to keep his mind pleasantly occupied with a little bit of something for everyone on display. Naturally given the range of cuisine offered there were also many rich and exotic aromas to delectably detect.

"In the corner with your back against the wall, classy choice," Uso said, the neko dressed in a tight fitting bodysuit, belt wrapped around her hips with a datapad clipped to the side. She immediately flopped down into one of the seats at the table, kicking her heels up as she took a look around the place, eyes lingering on the staff for just a bit before turning her attention to Akemi, "You know, I've been to a bunch of burger places on Nepleslia and I can't say I've heard about this place... Not your fault mind you, you could visit a new burger place every day for the rest of your life here." She would then turn her attention to the menu, "So, what do you get here? Is there some kinda secret-super-menu item I should be ordering?"

Akemi smiled and chuckled a little at the apparent presumptuousness of his potential partner. "Well I was thinking of doing the opposite and placing us right at the center of the action in the middle but I wondered whether you'd mind drawing attention to yourself." As he spoke he likewise even more leisurely swung his lithesome legs onto the table in a theatrically deliberate manner. "Then again with that outfit you could easily pass for a plain new hostess that hasn't yet found her niche," the Neko remarked, his voice emphatically smug. "Nah, there's nothing like that really. What's special changes daily with supply." His outfit wasn't anything striking either, just a t-shirt and jeans, both solid black and somewhat loose.

"Well yeah, sure, but what do YOU order here?" Uso asked, watching Akemi mimic her moves, and then swinging her own legs off the table, leaning forward and resting her arms out in front of her, "The staff always know the best things to put in their mouths."

"How about a basilisk burger?" Akemi offered smoothly, once more replicating the movements of his companion and grinning playfully as he began to potentially enter into a staring contest with her, his eyes glued straight to hers. Never one to be outdone he of course made sure to lean forward a tad further. "Whether you like 'em or not they're hard to come by and one day getting the meat naturally might be outlawed because of silly concerns over the animal's intelligence. They already went after dolphins and whales."

"Sure, one of those," Uso said, slowly tilting her head off to one side just a bit, "Though I can't speak for the local flavor, my planet's not as diverse as your serving crew here, I am interested in having a more REAL food place than what we've got now. You seem interested. How 'bout we make a deal?"

"Well sure, we wouldn't be here if I wasn't." This time Akemi shifted his head in the opposite direction and decided to make it seem as if he was taking a captivating gander at Uso's neck. "What did you have in mind? I'm all ears." An adorable little flutter of his twin elfin marks of Neko perfection quickly followed.

"Open up one of these places on my planet? I throw in free rent for the first 10 years?" Uso offered, "It is a bit.... out of the way, but I think you already know what to expect. Frontier burger-making is super-exciting for you right? Cut up and eat some of the more exotic creatures?" Uso couldn't help but smile, watching Akemi mirror her movements. She then leaned back in the chair, holding one arm straight up, the other resting in her lap.

"How about a promise of some free advertising for hiring? I guess that's already in your best interest though." Akemi gracefully spun sideways and rested his head against the wall while raising one leg straight up and folding the other to lie across it, this time copying the other Neko's movements with the opposite limbs. "I wouldn't only want to employ people there, I'd like to see how many would work for cheap in order to experience life on another planet. If I sent natives up they could give us free publicity to get people to come down and visit."

"I'll let you air a commercial on planetary TV once we get that up and running. You're also welcome to hire whomever you want from the planet." Uso put her hands back down on the table, and returned to a more normal posture, "You know most people don't KNOW they are copying the other person's movements. They just sorta follow the leader on auto-pilot... so are you a clown or just a fan of gamesmanship?"

"Maybe I'm both," Akemi answered sheepishly, his gaze shifting somewhat towards the wall making it seem as if he was only sneaking a glance at his guest and couldn't bare to meet her stare. His hands now sat clasped atop the table, close to his body to enhance his meek performance. "I personally think I'm just an irresistibly cute little Neko that likes to have fun." His torso began to fidget slightly, rocking side to side.

"With your staff?" Uso asked playfully.

"I only test the goods for quality control!" Akemi blurted out as if appalled by the accusation. "Besides, they ask me to. It's not like I want to rail them senseless in front of each other. It's educational. How else would you ensure they're up to par? I wouldn't just have them practice with strangers!" He paused. "You female Neko sure are lewd."

Uso seemed to get a laugh out of that, "Oh I'm the lewd one? You're sitting there, putting on that little embarrassed act while humble-bragging about your sex life. I mean, a certain amount of deceit is expected but a certain amount of trust is required as well. You come off more as a troublemaker than a restaurateur."

"Yeah! Yeah you are! You're the lewdy patootie here!" Akemi shot back, clearly regaining the composure he never lost. "You asked me after all. Plus only a lewd person like yourself would think having to evaluate and instruct so many hostesses would be something to brag about. Try putting yourself in my tiny shoes. It's a really tiresome and emotionally demanding affair. But I bet you wouldn't know anything about that since you'd probably shack up with just anyone without batting an eye." The mightily miffed Neko practically spat the words in an abnormally high pitched voice before giving a gruff huff. "The Nepleslians were right about you girls."

Uso's smile was beaming, the neko leaning in, enjoying watching Akemi flail about, "OOoh that must be horrible for you!" She could barely keep from laughing as she got those words out. "... but seriously, I'm not one of your waitresses, you'll have to do better than that to knock me off balance.... "

Uso laughed again, "Oooh man, 'lewdie patootie....'."

"So how about it? I'll let you hire locally, free rent, a TV commercial, you provide me whatever burger type I want when I get hungry. We got a deal?" She asked.

Akemi narrowed his eyes as he drilled into Uso with a steely gaze of disapproval as if incredulous at her behavior. His neck craned forward and his shoulders drew inward. "I have half a mind to only say I'll agree if you let me walk you through the training firsthand so you can see for yourself how demanding it is." The man's lips formed a hard, straight line.

"Oh I'm certain it is very hard." Uso would lean in a bit again, her arms going back to the table, pressing some of her better assets together, "Don't tell me your feelings are going to be so hurt if I don't roll over for your every demand."

Akemi crossed his arms and turned up his nose. At the same time he took a blatant glance at Uso's chest. "Of course they wouldn't be, I wouldn't expect you to find doing what these girls do daily with due professionalism an easy task. I bet you wouldn't even be up to the challenge. Besides, I didn't demand anything."

"You're probably right, Professionalism every day? Doesn't really sound like me." Uso got up from her seat and made her way around to the other side of the table, placing one hand on his armrest, the other on the table itself as she leaned forward over him, "So how about you make your request already? Or are you just having fun with wordplay?"

"Nah, I wouldn't ask you to do that." Akemi raised and waved a hand down limply to dismiss the notion. "You've got yourself a deal. I'll have you know my establishments don't have anyone doing anything they don't want to do by the way. Everyone chooses what they will and won't offer and what they charge. There's no actual mandatory training of that kind. The only thing I fill the staff with is the pure, white spirit of capitalism and entrepreneurial-ism. I'll also have you know we serve a lot more than just burgers. Oh, and third, I would totally do you anyway because you have a pulse and were able to appreciate my humor. If you'd like to ensure we both operate in good faith I wouldn't mind some symbolic reassurance though, something to seal our new relationship."

"A deal it is," Uso said, patting Akemi on the shoulder, "But we can talk concessions and details later... right now I want to try one of those burgers..."

"Oh!" Akemi exclaimed as he recoiled in a delayed reaction as if scalded. "That shoulder pat. I bet you think I just folded like a deck of cards. I bet you think I'm all bluster. I'll have you know I'm totally capable of demanding sexual favors. I only let you off the hook because you have a nice laugh that gave me a nanosecond of hesitation in regards to brutally objectifying you."

Before Uso could turn around a steaming hot Basilik burger glistening with rivulets of dripping juice had already hit the table. It was of impressive enough size to give anyone who wasn't a Neko or ID-SOL a moment's pause. How she'd even manage to wrap her mouth around that thick, firm, meaty whopper was doubtlessly a mystery. At least she already had plenty of lubricant to work with.

The Mishhu waiter that served the delicacy silently floated away without a word.

Uso smiled, turned her head to the side slightly, and slid her hand along his shoulder, her warm fingers trailing over to his neck and very gently holding it, urging him to tilt his head back a bit, "You folded, you're mostly all bluster and if I asked you'd happily let me tie you up and gag you." Uso sneered, "I've got a pretty good idea who you are." With that, Uso would go back to her side of the table, sliding back down into her chair and looking at the burger infront of her,

"Now lets see how this thing tastes...."

"Ooooh!" Akemi cried before raising a hand to his chest and stabbing an index finger at the woman that then held the position, resting right below his chin. The Neko's face assumed the expression of pretending not to smile and doing a very poor job of it. "You're being really cute right now with that look, but that doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want missy." His sprightly demeanor made it obvious he was thrilled with the way things were going. "You most certainly do not have my measure you, you, bullygoat. I'd be the one tying you up. I am not a bottom. I'm a most esteemed gentleman. I bet you're just trying to egg me on into fulfilling your lurid, self-debasing fantasies. Nepleslians and Mishhu were both right. You female Neko are always craving a good dicking before you fall in line. You want a request? How about serving me a nice tall glass of milk when you're done over there?" The Neko's finger lowered slightly to make it clear where he intended to get his drink from.

A dainty laugh suddenly escaped from behind the raised hand of a young woman who paused as she was passing by to watch Uso tackle the burger. "Oh I remember the first time I had one of those," she exclaimed with glee. "I ended up crying and making an utter mess of myself. The spices really take some getting used to and it was just so big my mouth got sore halfway through and I needed to beg a friend to help me finish it off. Strangely though, once you've had one you simply can't resist going back for another. They're downright addictive. They should really put a warning on those things."

The green haired Neko quickly began to experience the truth of the woman's words as she stared down the turgid girth of the burger. Her sinuses were rapidly overwhelmed with the rich musky aroma of the seasonings and her eyes began to feel as though they might water as the decadent dish dominated her senses. She could practically taste it already. It just seemed so delicious she knew she had to have it inside her.

"Bullygoat?" Uso asked, picking a knife up off the table as she looked at Akemi, "You know there are actual goat-looking aliens that insult would make waaay more sense for." The neko would place her hand on the bun, holding the burger stead as she sliced into it, cutting it into a few evenly sized strips. She'd then set the knife down, and pick up part of the burger, having a taste for herself,

"Very spicy... worried that the meat is a little bland otherwise?"

"Using a knife." Akemi exhaled with a derisive harshness through his mouth. "You know if you didn't have all that meat on you I might find you a little bland otherwise. I bet you'd use a fork and knife to eat pizza too." The highly feminine looking man's words dripped with disdain. "I can't trust such people. Who knows what goes through their minds."

"Yeah, but you're still going to open up that restaurant aren't you?" Uso asked, holding her hand over her mouth, talking and chewing at the same time.

"I suppose," Akemi answered, this time with a deflated sigh of reluctance, "so long as I find a good place to set up. Got any business partners in particular you think I should know about? Anyone cuter and flatter? Or do you think I'd have more fun finding out on my own?" He wasn't particularly interested in finding out about any other partners right away. He enjoyed surprises and could always make additional contacts on his own, but the desire to make a little dig at Uso grew each time she opened her mouth.

Uso was happy to just eat her burger for a bit, chewing, swallowing, taking another bite and repeating the whole process over again. She didn't seem in any hurry to answer his questions now. "MMn...... yeah probably. But we'll get to that later on." She replied, "They'll be plenty of people to meet once you get there... you know, despite the odd presentation your meat isn't that bad."

Akemi briefly chuckled and resumed another silly little smile. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I gotta say the way you hide your mouth is pretty cute given your attitude. A classic case of gap moe. I bet yours isn't half bad either."

Naturally despite the free flowing nature of his compliments a very thick strawberry shake had deviously been prepared and placed beside Uso as she went to work so the other Neko could watch her struggle to suck it down. That'd probably be even more endearing.

"Maybe next time I'll.... try and fit the whole thing in my mouth," Uso laughed, "Need a ride to the planet? Or do you have your own transportation for yourself and two or three of your cutest crewmembers?"

Akemi had another brief chuckle of his own. "So that's how you operate. I'm much the same. I guess we'll have a lot to talk about besides business." He paused for a moment. "Well since you're offering I'll use your ship. Just don't expect me to be giving you space lane head because of that or something."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back