• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Light Year Array + Nath Tower

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Planet-stuff
Submission URL:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:uso:nath_tower
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=planet:188604:light_year_array

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
More planet stuff, trying to knock out the stub articles for everything as well as get Nath Tower 'approved' since its already shown up in RP. This should be plenty for us to expand on later.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Nath Tower:

Could use links to molecular furnaces.

It took me ages to find this! I thought I had posted ICly but John did for Usomas! She has a statue in the front! Add that in!

It has a pool.

Aashi bought Hanako's World fish from SCSC for the lobby's fish tank.

Portrait of Aashi description from here:
"The painting was of Aashi, in her blue dress, sitting against a tree in a huge grassy field. Her portrait looked up towards the sky with a soft smile, holding out her hand, stretching a finger towards her Sky Manta, A, as she glided by. The sun setting off in the background, showering the scene in various hues."

Lobby description from here:
"...into the lounge of the lobby with its deep recessed couches and chairs in the floor of the center of the room. Splattering the edges of those were high tables and barstools as well as chaise lounges and ottomans."

That said, I can't actually review this article as I was the original creator of it and these are all just suggestions to make it more desirable for someone else to review it. Since this is all one thread, I'm going to make the call that I can't review Light Year Array, either.

Thanks, the above was added in though I don't see where the statue is. Maybe I'm just missing it on ArsenicJohn's post? I remember one being mentioned as well as a more in depth description of the penthouse existing somewhere but I have yet to find it.

Of course I expect this to change / be added to anyways so I'm not super worried about getting everything that we've done with Nath tower to appear.

In hindsight, gutstripe totally sliced up a hotel room. I think I will add that in.

Quick Bump: Ame's original article was basically a stub. So this no longer is really 'her article' due to all of the changes made.

There are a few sentences that don't have periods at the end of them in Nath Tower's article.

With that improvement, I see no reason to not approve this in three days.

And that's included in the penthouse where art she has gotten is stored.

I may have assumed too much when thinking Uso's statue would go in the "statue of Uso" place. I read it awhile ago and thought it was RP'd somehow by me or in a thread by someone I RP'd with, but I can't find it anywhere!

Zack, do you want to keep it as is?

To Uso:
Statue of Uso

You didn't add the statue from Corgan to the article in the first place, so it's a non-problem.

Just noticed one thing. "In exchange for assisting USO in liberating the I'ee home system from the NMX in Operation Bright Venom USO would assist with the construction of the Light Year Array." That's probably supposed to say that the I'ee would assist right?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back