Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Looking to Adopt/Acquire and Improve some Corporations

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
🌟 Site Supporter
Retired Staff
@Wes

Everyone

I'm seeking approval for Yugumo Corporation to take on the following as ventures (Like they have Kikyo Pie Company and others), from what I can tell most of these have not been touched for years. So I am looking to adopt these businesses in the setting and overhaul/improve them.

Please let me know if this is approved, or if anyone has any issues with this.

Last edited:
You can take over Sea of Plenty from me. The concept is seafood plus algae synthfood.

Thank you, I added tags to the others (went by who created their wiki pages)

I would like it, from an FM standpoint, if neppies doesn't fall into the hands of a yamatain mega-corporation monopoly. Even if it is a reason for it to get some love and overhauling.

You wouldn't get any resistance from me with them making a competitor, however, even if it drives neppies out of business.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back