• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Lora Lupalagus Cunyicaratacus "Ey'tis"

OsakanOne

Inactive Member
Retired Member
Submission Type: Critter (we need a template for this)

Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=lorath:animals:eytis

Faction: FM Approved Yet? Yes

Faction requires art: No (will come after submission)

Notes:
Slowly drudging through Lorath species. Its worth noting they have animals they might call a rabbit or a dragon or a fox, but these are names given by foreigners as a sort of "well it looks like one" to easier explain it away.

Figured I'd start with one of my characters' aspected animals and follow later with another.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Not to undermine the review process or Kyle's own review but articles such as these sit in a mid-point between culture and setting elements. Provided it meets certain quality standards and was approved by the Lorath FM, the approval process should be relatively quick.

So unlike some prior submissions, you needn't worry too much.

Its a new species, so it should go through normal review. With consideration that the FM has approved the concept, but the reviewer still needs to make sure it works within the SARP universe.

Actually, these are basically a formality, and have been part of the faction for a while now, Nash. This is basically just Osaka putting more detail into a previously unexpanded portion of the faction.

Submission looks ok to me, provided no one raises a concern; it'll be auto-approved in three days.

Since Kyle said it'd be auto-approved and it's been over a week since then, I'll go ahead and approve this.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…