• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP (non-canon) [Lorath] Exercise of Sovereignty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocTomoe

To: Those who it may concern with the Yamatai Empire
Sender: Lorath Matriarchy
Subject: Lor

We have found that the Yamatai Empire currently considers Lor to still be an asset of the Empire. We the Lorath Matriarchy find this to be unacceptable and we would like to inform the Empire of our intent to move the Lor system within the boundaries of the UOC's borders and confirm that the Empire acknowledges our action as a sovereign action of the Lorath Matriarchy.

We ask that the Empire remove all ships from a half-lightyear radius around the Lor system for their own safety while we conduct operations to move the system.

We do not require assistance to conduct this operation, and we urge that no interference be made. If this operation is found to be unacceptable, please forward complaints to the UOC Prime Minister and Lorath High Priest and Xiaah. If no complaints are to be made, a simple confirmation of the reception of this message and acknowledgment of our intent is requested.

Signed,
High Priest Tomoe Tur'lista

Moved to Cluster Flux due to inaccuracies.

We have found that the Yamatai Empire currently considers Lor to still be an asset of the Empire.
Not true.

Then move the flag, and next time I talk to you OOC about it don't sound so cryptic about it. Be straight forward and let me know what is what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back