Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Lorath] Resubmit Eagle-Class

DocTomoe

Inactive Member
Because frankly, it's about time.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=lo ... agle-class

Considering the in-character situation surrounding the area of space which the Lorath inhabit, it would only be sensible that they develop a weapons platform suitable for the purpose of defending their assets in the wake of the collapse of the UOC's overall integrity.

Furthermore, if this submission is used as an excuse to threaten my faction with a spanking again, I'll smile.

Here's what it needs to get approved:

1. Change SP of each section to 50 SP (current max - the Star Army's ships that are bigger than the Eagle have only 50 SP too - I do hope to add more tiers later but for now stick with 50).

2. Note in the stats that it counts as four starships for faction ship count purposes.

Approved once you pair it with a civilian design.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back