• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Lorath Tech: Neural Interface Cybernetics.

DocTomoe

Inactive Member
Neural Interface System.

Designer: Lorath Psionics House R&D
Manufacture: Lorath Psionics House Production Division.
Intended Use: User Interface System intended to replace use of tactile interface devices and aid in communication.

Information: The Neural Interface System has been researched due to the potential ability of the system to allow for increased speed for data input and study of data by the individual that would be using the system. With the assistance of the system an individual Lorath would be able to issue commands to computing devices without delay, examine documents as fast as the user's brain can process the information.

Technical Information: through extensive study of the physical structure of the Lorath brain and the charting and documenting of neural activity and thought processes of test subjects conducting tasks involving the command and control of equipment a sort of "Operating Systemâ€

I don't see anything wrong with this right now. One question however, is the interface one way only? or can it project infromation back into the user's brain? If so I am assuming it broadcasts alpha, delta, and whatever waves back?

It does indeed transmit data back in a manner much like impulses transmitted from receptive nerves of a person's senses. the data is regulated though by the buffer in the module preventing brain damage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back