• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[LSDF] Nu'Fei-Class Small Craft Shipyard

It's got a crew of 2034 and a permanent vehicle complement of 89,100...that's 43.8 vehicles per crew member.

And doesn't a capacity of 750,000 Small Craft seem a bit high?

Essentially the things are parking lots, which can receive additional crew in the event of wartime deployment. Small craft are kept in the Nu'Fei to keep them maintained, and to ensure that they're ready when the time comes.

Additionally, after a hefty sum of banging my head against the wall I figured that the several kilometer huge interior could easily house that many small craft. However, it won't be housing 750,000 at all times, it is just a matter of slack allowing for small craft to be transferred from one assignment to another, or for affiliated/allied assets to receive aid from these massive parking lot service stations.

Beyond what was asked, and the explanation, I am wagering the issues have been resolved possibly.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…