Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[LSDF] Star Army Command, Special Request

Karma Mechanic

Inactive Member
To: Star Army Command, Yamatai Imperial Senate
RE: Special Request
(Receiving Account Confirmed, Message Decrypting)

OCG-SRB>> 2454163.570659722

The Lorath Self Defense Force is seeking special permission to create an expeditionary fleet.

Our proposal is:
The LSDF will be granted special permission to create, arm, and operate one Expeditionary Fleet, with the same limitations on ships as the standard LSDF fleet.

The purpose of the fleet will be to become the main arm of the Lorath and Helashio external colonization effort. In addition to the LSDF main goal of defending the Lorath and Helashio people from external threats.

Also the Expeditionary fleet will serve as a reserve force of the Yamatai Star Empire during times when colonization efforts will not be adversely affected by such an arrangement.

The Lorath Self Defense Force hopes to continue to its work with the Star Army of Yamatai, to ensure our mutual defence and survival. We hope that the SAoY and Senate will consider the special conditions under which the LSDF makes this request, and see the mutual benefits that this arrangement will bring to both of our organizations and to all the peoples of the Yamatai Star Empire.

With hopes of swift delivery,
SIGNED,
Kara'lin'ne 'Star' Occhesta
Administrative Aide; Occhestan Connate Government, Special Research Bureau
Kathra Station

Under Authorization of:
Zvevda'Esajt 'Truth' Occhesta
Prime Minister, Occhestan Connate Government

And

Under Authorization of:
Supreme Admiral Perquee 'Edge' Occhesta
Commander-in-Chief, Lorath Self Defense Force

"Though it pains me to play favorites, I must agree with this." Senator said, rubbing his forhead in mild irritation, apparently the people back home were getting listless.

"I, not my planet since they're asking, vote yes."

"While I'm not fond of growing military forces, seeing the current state of the empire, Tami must vote yes on this proposal." William said to the gathered Senators.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back