• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [LSDF Val'ta] Er'red Nny'ust

Hi Jimmy,

Laconic as always, and to the point. Here's my feedback.
  • You can add an anonymous male character to the bio block by using the image {{character:anonymous:anonymous_male.png}}
  • Build and Skin Colour: Er'reds -> Er'red's
  • Facial features: The nose musn't be that remarkable if it isn't mentioned.
  • It makes perfect sense that he'd retreat to the Val'ta to get away from a meddlesome sibling.
Everything else seems reasonable to me. If you'd like, you can add another sentence to each of the skills but that's your call.

Also note, Er'red might be of use in the Val'ta's Science team with their biology and science/virology skills once we do some proper exploration. It's good to have that sort of flexibility.

Oh yep, between the 3 of them we should be able to handle anything...'cept maybe star trek sicknesses that Kirk put in the system, but didn't mark them as urgent, even though they can literally cause a ship's crew to jettison themselves.

Your expansions to skill and to abilities and the addition of a nose are satisfactory.

I'm calling him Approved. Now go do medical things!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back