• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [LSDF Val'ta] | Kromi'Temyrci "Rush" Fyunnen

I see we have a thrill seeker on our hands! Many intense items, and a madcap history to boot.
  • If you would like, you are free to add some of his tools and implements for thrill seeking like rope, parachutes, pitons, and climbing picks to your inventory. They can still be mission-useful equipment given what the Val'ta does.
  • You've managed to integrate recent Lorath history into your biography quite well, as well as the consequences of them.
  • Interestingly, we don't touch on water very much in SARP since we're in space all the time, but I do hope that diving certification comes in handy.
  • His hair certainly looks eye catching.
I think things are pretty good in their current state. I'll let @DocTomoe have a look over to get FM approval, but I'm thinking things are pretty solid. If he doesn't answer in a few days, I still reckon your character's good to go.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back