Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [LSDF Val'ta] Pilot Nien'isha "Mirage" Rhos'vol Fyunnen

Hello hello, @Eistheid - let's take a look.
  • Physical characteristics and cybernetics look all in order. The cybernetics certainly are extensive - at least you have three different sorts of doctors on board.
  • Psychological is all in order, good work.
  • I see her brother in the article. Hi, brother! I wonder if he told her anything about the Akahar Incident, or if he kept it close to his chest?
  • Her history and goals within the history to make a fresh start on life are admirable and very human.
  • It's good that amongst her skills she has Technology Operation so she can maintain and improve her own cybernetics.
  • The inventory's a copy-over. If you'd like, you can add some trinkets or tools she has on hand for her extensive cybernetics, maybe a laptop computer of some sort.
So yeah, you've cranked out a solid effort as always. I reckon you're good to post and Approved for the Val'ta.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back