• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [LSDF Val'ta] Pilot Nien'isha "Mirage" Rhos'vol Fyunnen

Hello hello, @Eistheid - let's take a look.
  • Physical characteristics and cybernetics look all in order. The cybernetics certainly are extensive - at least you have three different sorts of doctors on board.
  • Psychological is all in order, good work.
  • I see her brother in the article. Hi, brother! I wonder if he told her anything about the Akahar Incident, or if he kept it close to his chest?
  • Her history and goals within the history to make a fresh start on life are admirable and very human.
  • It's good that amongst her skills she has Technology Operation so she can maintain and improve her own cybernetics.
  • The inventory's a copy-over. If you'd like, you can add some trinkets or tools she has on hand for her extensive cybernetics, maybe a laptop computer of some sort.
So yeah, you've cranked out a solid effort as always. I reckon you're good to post and Approved for the Val'ta.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back