• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Lunar Llewellyn

A couple things:

A female of any species is slightly uncommon in Nepleslia. An 18-year-old Nepleslian woman in Funky City is asking for trouble. Although the female/male ratio is now about 30%, the large majority of said females are not pure Nepleslian. She's going to stick out pretty badly in a lot of areas. Are you prepared for that?

However, I'm a little more concerned with the fact that she seems to be more focused on natural survival skills than urban survival skills. Coming to Funky City (where there is no green) would be completely foreign to her. I'm worried that she may suffer from some kind of culture shock, but, more importantly, can you find ways to keep the character enjoyable during the amount of time we're not going to be in nature?

Of course, the firearms repair skill is always useful. :D

EDIT: Also, check here.

https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2199&p=26395#p26395

Yes yes, I'm prepared. It's part of the society, and I'm fine with it. It makes it more interesting.

I'm fine with this too. As I (think) I said in the bio, she translated some skills from her nature work to help herself some in the metal jungle that is a city.

Nothing from me. However, how many plots are you in now, Kyoki? Is this 3?

This character is approved for IC usage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back