• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Message]Motoyoshi Kiyoko: Private

Tyler

Inactive Member

I know it's been a long time Kiyoko since we've spoken and about as long since we've seen each other. But I have some free time with all that's going on and I"ve missed you quite desperately. I hope this message finds you doing well in your command of the Mazu and that you haven't forgotten me.

Kiyoko, I really want to see you again for any amount of time while we have a chance. It sounds ...mushy perhaps but I still love you more than anything in this universe and long to hold you in my arms again. In all the darkness around us in this time of conflict and war; you are and always have been my light of hope, my piercing star in the darkened sky.

I want to be with you Kiyoko, for as long as possible. Heh Perhaps I can come see you on the Mazu sometime soon? I'm always open to you andyou can contact me at any time.

Yours,

Caine

RPG-D RPGfix
Back