Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Mace's Commissions

Well, I joined the ranks, so to speak. I'm not really a role player much anymore (although I do have a "total immersion" scenario for my sci-fi series Starship Moonhawk™ which I beta tested with mild success 3 years ago on our forum). But! I *DO* do all manner of sci-fi (and sometimes fantasy/horror) artwork for VERY reasonable prices. Just ask my oft partner-in-crime Kim. She'll tell ya!

Sample:

http://maciapaladin.deviantart.com/art/Sarai-Eros-Commission-4-Realz-76835361

Anyway... my rates are posted in my journal, and progress updates will be posted regularly. (in fact, it'll be the primary topic in my journals for a while... I need money...)

Oh well. Not the BEST intro thread, but at least I'm not beating around the bush. :)

~Mace

Thanks, Missing! Even though I'm not gonna RP here, I feel that here is "mah peeps", if you will. We obviously share a love of sci-fi space-epic, even if Star Army is your only dose of that. As such, I figure there's a number of entertainment services I can offer the ranks here. Consider me... a virtual representation of the USO. :)

Oh, and I made a more formal intro thread elsewhere that gives a little more background on me. Feel free to PM me if anyone has questions about that or my artistic skills. :)

Cipher said:
Yes, about the art at the top of the page...

Are those real? :P
What are you talking about?

I get it now; The character's breasts. I disagree on the at being at the top of the page though, which is what confused me.

Ohhh - I like this style. I am interested. Where are the prices listed? (Or do you do sketches for free?)

Mike's DA Page said:
Inked, no color/shades: $10
Inked and shaded: $20
Inked and Colors: $25
Full page custom comic (inked): $35
Full page custom comic (inked/shaded): $45
Full page custom comic (inked/colored): $55
w/Dialog by yours truly: $75
w/Your own dialog: $65 (placement of dialog over the art is a editorial decision. That's why the extra cost. Editors get paid, too. wink.gif)

Note: Hentai/Ecchi is now normal pricing for up to 2 characters (at my discretion). Complicated scenes / additional characters will incur a $5 surcharge plus $5 for each additional character involved.

Rules

I'll draw pretty much anything except:

Rape
Incest
Loli
Bestiality*
Scat
Guro

~Style is Manga/Anime.

Errr ... there's an asterisk next to bestiality. What's up there?

*feels like a really horrible person for asking, but curiosity compels him*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back