• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Mace's Commissions

Well, I joined the ranks, so to speak. I'm not really a role player much anymore (although I do have a "total immersion" scenario for my sci-fi series Starship Moonhawk™ which I beta tested with mild success 3 years ago on our forum). But! I *DO* do all manner of sci-fi (and sometimes fantasy/horror) artwork for VERY reasonable prices. Just ask my oft partner-in-crime Kim. She'll tell ya!

Sample:

http://maciapaladin.deviantart.com/art/Sarai-Eros-Commission-4-Realz-76835361

Anyway... my rates are posted in my journal, and progress updates will be posted regularly. (in fact, it'll be the primary topic in my journals for a while... I need money...)

Oh well. Not the BEST intro thread, but at least I'm not beating around the bush.

~Mace

Thanks, Missing! Even though I'm not gonna RP here, I feel that here is "mah peeps", if you will. We obviously share a love of sci-fi space-epic, even if Star Army is your only dose of that. As such, I figure there's a number of entertainment services I can offer the ranks here. Consider me... a virtual representation of the USO.

Oh, and I made a more formal intro thread elsewhere that gives a little more background on me. Feel free to PM me if anyone has questions about that or my artistic skills.

Cipher said:
Yes, about the art at the top of the page...

Are those real?
What are you talking about?

I get it now; The character's breasts. I disagree on the at being at the top of the page though, which is what confused me.

Ohhh - I like this style. I am interested. Where are the prices listed? (Or do you do sketches for free?)

Errr ... there's an asterisk next to bestiality. What's up there?

*feels like a really horrible person for asking, but curiosity compels him*

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…