Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Maeda Yusuke

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
So the Senate of Yamatai used to just be everyone posting what their characters wanted. It was a direct plebiscite and you didn't need to have to make a new character to participate. Then we had this thing where everyone could have a senator, but didn't have to make a character sheet. So that's where Yusuke's hung for years. Now we're supposed to make them real characters. Hmph.

I didn't really beef him up any because I might have to abandon him, anyway. But there was enough from RP to make a sheet, so here you go.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:maeda_yusuke

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Also, for the record, I used the NPC template in the creation of this character.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back