• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[MAN] Official declaration of Standing

Before the screen sat the Xiaah of the Lorath race, Harr'Ikke. Her serious look seemed to bear the weight of the announcement she was to make. Her face had lost a little of the weight that she had gained from her pregnancy finally.

"Today I come to make a announcement about the standing of the Lorath. Long have I thought over this, and consulted my brother in such a difficult decision, but I believe that the path for the Lorath is with the UOC. While we will go with them, the Lorath will always openly welcome relations and trade with any nation who so wishes to keep in contact. We hope to continue to harbor good will and peace between all nations."

Harr'Ikke took a moment to let out a small sigh, closing her eyes for a moment before reopening them.

"So as to be clear, the Lorath are with the UOC, formally withdrawing from the Yamataian empire. We thank the Yamataian government for their help during our times of need, but we will be with the United Outer Colonies from here on. We make this choice, due to our debt to the Motoyoshi Clan and the former officers of the Fifth Expeditionary Fleet. The Lorath people, and even I and my brother, feel a debt which must be repaid to our true defenders"

With a smile, Harr'Ikke bowed her head once before straightening again.

"May the Goddess shine upon the Yamatai Empire's path, and grant peace to all people in the Empire, the Colonies, and within the Matriarchy."

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…