Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Master of Disguise

Scot

Inactive Member
I was wondering if there was any disguise tech in SARP? I wanted some kind of face mask thing like in Mission Impossible but a quick wiki search didn't work out.

Neko skin stealth/volumetric projection comes pretty damned close. Any suit capable of providing the same likely would give similar/greater benefits.

Fred, wearing a Neko's skin does not sound viable especially since I am not working on a Yamatain plot. I never thought they would need to disguise their face.

The Origin belt sounds like it could work, although it sounds more like it's for cloths then for covering up facial features such as scars. Since it can be customized I might use it though.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I have a character concept I have been working on that would be helped greatly by this

RPG-D RPGfix
Back