• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Mauro 'Soul Savior' Komodo Lmanel

Looking this over, I can't help but feel that the vehicles skill is a little overpowered. It could very easily be justified with a more detailed history than the paragraph you have here. You say he is a test pilot but not how long he's been doing it. He has a lot of scars but no real history of how he got them outside of the personality description of living at the seat of his pants.

Since scars are a bragging point, I'd like to hear some more about how he got them and maybe something about his childhood or training before I approve this character- especially one with a nickname/handle of "Soul Savior".

This character is pending approval for IC-Usage. Once the player submitting addresses the concerns of the reviewer, the biography will be further considered for approval.

It was about 4 AM when I was writing this, finished it at 6 AM, and I realize your concerns - as for the vehicle portion, I'll give it a lookover but what I was trying to get at was a chaotic sort of bounce from vehicle to vehicle that came from tech advancement, not from an attempt to be a superpilot. He's been a test pilot for only a few months, since the LSDF hasn't actually been around that long.

The scars, well, I'll extend the history but none of them are worth bragging about in the sense that he got them in accidents, not battles. The Soul Savior name is due to the Lorath's long tradition of nicknames and technically has nothing to do with the Soul Savior Pod - it's a matter of coincidental translation.

I'll see what I can do for the bio tomorrow, but I hope that allays some of your concerns.

Just a little tweak to the vehicle thing is all that is needed. Other than that...

Lorath GM Approval...after a smidgen of an edit, I suggest limiting the proficiency to Lorath vehicles, or even mention he knows know to read a manual, lol.

Since I don't want you to gnaw on this all weekend waiting for my stamp until Monday-

This character is approved for IC-Usage. You may make with the rping.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back