• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Mayuzumi Mayuko

Sanderford

Inactive Member
Name: Mayuzumi Mayuko (Family name is first)

General Information
Species: Nekovalkyrja NH-17R (Cat girl).

Family: None
Creators: Star Army

Faction: Star Army of Yamatai.
Current Assignment: No current assignment.

Physical Characteristics
Height: 160cm (5' 3").
Weight: 99 lbs (45 kg).
Bra Size: B cup.
Build: Her build is very slender, like most of her species.
Skin Color: Her skin color is white, as in the color of Caucasian flesh.
Face and Eye Color: Her eyes are a bright shade of blue.
Hair color and Style: Her hair is a shade of solid jet black.

Distinguishing Features: All the various manufacturer's tattoos and so forth associated with the NH-17 model; WickedArms logo, model number and barcode above left breast.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality: For the most part, Mayuko is a quiet, respectful individual who speaks if spoken to and very rarely besides. She likes being anywhere quiet where she can read a little bit. Her clothing is always very precise and military in nature as she sees herself as a killing machine first and everything else second.

Likes: Reading a book in silence, playing her own music, doing her job, killing and hurting the enemies of the Star Army in a loud and grotesque fashion, etc...
Dislikes: People who talk just for the sake of talking, cowards, ignorant people and idiots who try to tell her how to do her job, people who hate Nekovalkyrja for no genuine kind of reason.
Goals: Nothing more than to do her duty well when it is possible.

History: Mayuko is approximately one year old, and little in her life history thus far is actually worth speaking about.

Skills:

Communication: Mayuko is familiar with basic radio operation and procedures and can make transmissions to and receive transmissions from other characters through headsets, starships, power armor, and shuttles in both combat and non-combat conditions. Mayuko is fluent in English, and Japanese. She can speak and write both correctly and efficiently, and can write reports, fill forms, issue orders under fire, etc... Mayuko is also telepathic.

Fighting and Physical: Mayuko received hand-to-hand combat training by way of loading all the necessary related knowledge into the soldier's memory, and then following up with a rigorous training program. She is skilled and experienced in combat both in Yamatai-like conditions and in zero gravity, with and without weapons. Weapons she is trained in include energy pistols, knives, power armor, grenades and energy rifles.

Information Technology: Mayuko is capable of operating any computer system that uses the Kessaku OS, found on all Star Army starships. She is proficient in entering and/or searching for information.

Mathematics: Mayuko received basic mathematics training, up to-and including-algebra and trigonometry.

Survival and Military: Mayuko is trained in the ways of finding water, land navigation, shelter construction, hunting, signaling, and camouflage.

Leadership: Mayuko knows that a time may come when she will be required to lead some kind of force into battle, and so she has dedicated considerable efforts to the study of how intelligence is used in combat, how to command soldiers, and how to locate ambush sites.

Entertainment: Mayuko picked up a pencil and paper from...somewhere early on and has had an immense fascination with drawing ever since then.

OOC Notes...and so forth:

Right, here it is folks, my character bio. I have a sinking feeling I've screwed it up in at least a million different ways, but I'm hoping that's just my habit of underestimating myself constantly showing through. Maybe it isn't, though, so please point out any mistakes I have overlooked, if you would be so kind.

Character approved. Request for orders, and make a finance/inventory post if you'd like.

I got it right in one shot? I honestly got nothing wrong?...*Dives out the window to go dance in the street*

I'll get right on that, and thank you.

At least she's not an orphan, eh? Though you could talk a little bit about her experiences in her first year of life, if there's anything pertinent (even though you said there was not ;p). You didn't go crazy with the measurements, that's good. She seems very opinionated outside of her inclination to view herself as a weapon. That's an interesting dynamic to spite herself, I think (if intentional) that's very interesting. I also like she has a hobby. Just don't let her near any officers if she doesn't like people who like to talk :3

Uso Tasuki said:
Don't listen to Rei. Leave your history as it is.

Not to seem rude or anything, but I belive I will listen to everybody who is willing to offer me advice and do my best to use that advice properly.

Will, you honestly should stop giving new people advice. You're a new person yourself. Tsuchigumo, your history is very good. Nice job on the rest of the character as well.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm sure you can keep opinions that I don't care about to yourself? I was just trying to help, which your pointless attempt to berate me did not accomplish. 😉

RPG-D RPGfix
Back