Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[MCAS] Fuel Tanks

Hmm, don't see any problem with this persay, but I just noticed that the Ke-M10-G3101 that this is for does not have its duration listed. The MCAS page just says X hours. We need someone who was involved in the creation of the MCAS to correct that. After all, if the Ke-M10-G3101 has fuel for say 24 hours, then this module is much less critical vs if the Ke-M10-G3101 has only fuel for 4-6 hours.

Turns out that I was the one who made the MCAS Plasma Generator. I think. Gave it a standard operating time of four hours.

Ok, I would like a bit more detail, what is the tank made of, and can we get a general description so we can visualize it.

Great looking art, one last thing. Can we get a dimension on the tank? Just how long is it. After all it makes a difference if its 1 2 or 3 feet long.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back