• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[MCAS] Fuel Tanks

Hmm, don't see any problem with this persay, but I just noticed that the Ke-M10-G3101 that this is for does not have its duration listed. The MCAS page just says X hours. We need someone who was involved in the creation of the MCAS to correct that. After all, if the Ke-M10-G3101 has fuel for say 24 hours, then this module is much less critical vs if the Ke-M10-G3101 has only fuel for 4-6 hours.

Turns out that I was the one who made the MCAS Plasma Generator. I think. Gave it a standard operating time of four hours.

Ok, I would like a bit more detail, what is the tank made of, and can we get a general description so we can visualize it.

Great looking art, one last thing. Can we get a dimension on the tank? Just how long is it. After all it makes a difference if its 1 2 or 3 feet long.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…