• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Medic for Approval

Hello, could you please edit it to match the standard template? If you need assistance with it, one of us can edit it for you.

Ah, I apologize, I thought the generated code I had was the standard. XD

So, do I just copy paste into the standard template framework?

It looks fine now. :)

I appreciate the impressive level of detail you put into your character. I don't anticipate any problems getting approved. I'll let the plot GMs do the honors, though. Thanks for joining a Star Army RP!

One small issue, Goumon now Kotori was not even settled back then. The Fifth Fleet which colonized that world did not come into existence until YE 28

I was a little fuzzy on that; I'll find a planet and do the necessary rewrites. Thanks for drawing my attention to this.

Okay, made the changes; put her on Yamatai, in Tania, which states Geshrin do reside there. Seemed a good choice for her so I hope this makes her canonically and historically accurate enough for approval.

Thanks again everyone for your support!

Fantastic character bio! I'm going to say APPROVED for joining the Sakura II :)

Just a note, the Sakura is an 18+ plot, so access to the 18+ sections of the forum is needed, a PM to Wes or Nashoba will set you up with that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back