Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN Medical report: Kage Yaichiro Taii

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Motoyoshi Saito-Taisho
Fifth Expeditionary Fleet

CC: Star Army Command

While Kage Yaichiro-Taii has recovered from his shooting, I am hesitant to declare him fully fit for duty. There are several genetic flaws remaining from his initial creation. We believe they are due to an Elysian ST device being used without proper maintenance. We have detected the following defects at this time, colorcoded by severity.

Yellow is minimal impact, Orange and Red are more critical.

Hair pigment and texture alterations
Skin pigment alterations
Eye pigment alterations
Level 1 olfactory sensory deficiency (sense of smell and taste effectively disabled, with exceptions)
Level 1 neurological stimulation (by seemingly random commonplace substances, highly unusual. Possible benefits, greatly heightened sexual performance and stamina; Possible problems, unforseen altered states possible)
Level 1 HSCS efficiency flaw (recovery rate only 64% of normal under optimal conditions, 47% under normal circumstances)

I inquire as to the acceptability of these flaws, considering the soldier had possessed these flaws for an entire year. It is my recommendation that he a less flawed genetic code be sequenced and obtain a new body...

However, the Taii is hesitant, citing that the optimal genetic code is already being used by another sentient being with the same rights as he...neither of us is aware of the legality of this issue.

I ask for Command's ruling, and his Taisho's advisement...though I see no harm in retaining the effect plums and lavender seem to have on this Officer.

Aida Nanase-Hakase
Kyoto Military Hospital, Officer's Ward

Encryption Level 63, Inter-Fleet Communication

To: Aida Nanase-Hakase
Kyoto Military Hospital, Officer's Ward

For the time being, I leave the choice to Yaichiro-Taii, as he has not allowed these problems to alter his performance.

taisho_x5_tiny.gif

Taisho Motoyoshi Saito
Fifth Expeditionary Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back