• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Meet Sasha

Z

Zack

ON> Queen's slave

The ship, much like the interview process, seemed to be rather unkempt. The main room of the ship had a circular table in the center with a volumetric display above it showing various planets and ships. Around the edges of the room were chairs, one of which had a partially disassembled power armor buckled in place. There were some gun parts laying on the floor that no one quite seemed to care about, and off to one side was Uso herself.

The neko was dressed in her usual dark blue bodysuit, and was laying down as best she could on the series of chairs around the edges of the room.

"Ng... So you want the job?" She asked, barely bothering to look up.

A woman, sitting on the chair across her looked at her, with no expressions on her face.
She slowly turned her head to look at power armor (or at least some parts of it) before turning her head to face her again.
She slowly glanced at her face for a second then slowly opened her lips.

" ...If I say yes, then what would happen? "

"Then you start workin with us... You're what? Infantry type? I Mean, what can you do exactly?" Uso asked.

Of course, Uso woul djust continue speaking rather than let her talk,

"... This all used to be easy, just like... hire a few people go blow some stuff up. Now I'm stuck Managing it is a fate worse than death. Absolutely terrible!

But I suppose I do enjuoy this empress thing... space ruler? I guess I don't actually have an offical title.

What are you out here to do anyways?"

She thought for a second about her question, with her lips closed tightly.
After few minutes, she opened her lips again .

" I am infantry, or at least kind of..I can drive vehicles, I can shoot things and all...."

She closed her lips again while thinking about the last question, as she never thought about it.
" .....I guess, I'm just here to shoot stuffs. May be blow up stuffs too. May be...."

"Have you shot or blown up stuff before?" Uso asked.

" Shot, yes. Blew up.....Not yet. " She answered.

"I mean, if that's all you want to do then yeah we can help you out. Things out west are a bit different than the.... casual warring that's going on in Yamatai proper.... " Uso looked over at the other woman, "Or I guess, Nepleslia. What's your name anyways?"

" Sasha, Igafaya Sasha Irinushka. And no...I ain't from Nepleslia. " She answered, trying her best to shorten her sentence.

" And by saying 'help me out' , I believe it also means I do get paid? "

"UH... Yeah... totally... Wacho want? Money? Guns? Stuff? Land?" Uso asked.

Sasha's face impression changed a little, not expecting those kinds of answers as she thought she was going to get paid only by money. She thought for a second then opened her mouth again.

" Money would be best. Guns, please. Land....May be, with house.... "

Uso perked up, quickly snapping to a sitting upright position and then with a loud

*BOOM*

Uso was tossed to a standing position with a small burst of thrust from the CRT organs in her shoulder blades,

"Ambition!" She said with a smile, "That I get. Now, when I say we can get our hands on anything I do mean almost nearly anything you can think of. We've got ourselves a bit of an outfit here but the big problem is turning what we're used to into what we need to be: A more actual fighting force... and uh... government too I suppose. Offical type stuff. Doing more than just buying guns and playing commando in our pajamas."

Sasha looked at Uso for a second with her hand on her SiZi holster as Uso stood up. She then thought for a second as she heard Uso, then slowly showed her a small yet an actual smile.

" ....I do not know if you think I would help, but as long as you gives me three things, I will try my best to help.. Now do I sign something? "

"Nah, I don't really do signing things. How this works is you help us do what we need to do and everyone else'll help you do what you want to do. We'll pick out a place for you to live in Nath tower and you can find some land to take care of too... but before all that I think we need to have you get familar with our people and such... Maybe you'd like to spend some tiem with the Ragna-guys or Corgan's group? You prefer to be on foot or work inside a tank?" Uso asked.

" .....No signing? Good....If I only knew who Ragna or Corgan was, I would answer quickly.....But I would love to meet some of your people...I prefer on foot instead of staying in a metal box just to let somebody blow it up with missile, and everybody else in it. "

"You'll get to know them soon enough." Uso replied, "We'll get you whatever you need for the shooting of people. For the time being I'd like you to just get familar with what's around. Figure out how you can help and we'll go from there. Come see me again next week and you'll have a better idea of how this all works..."

" ......Sounds good. " She answered, with small smile on her face, expressing that she was kinda happy now. " So can I stay in the....Nath tower for some days then? While trying to figure out how can I help and get familiar with this planet and places? "

"Yeah, Just pick a room int he tower really. There is a whole residential area of it that'll work well for this." Uso explained, "Anything else you need, equipment wise at least, you can let Vier know... I'll send you her contact info."

" .....Well then.." She slowly got up and pulled one of her hand out, to shake her hand.

Uso would tap Sasha's hand with her fist, "I'm eager to see just what you end up doing."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back