• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Memories of Fenyar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Inactive Member
After experiencing loads of sales Lavinia was elated and proud of herself that her business was booming. As Ritsu played with the now almost 3 year old twins, she snuck up behind him and hugged him giving him a soft kiss to the cheek. "Dear, I've been thinking about the twins." Ritsu said

"Oh?" She asked kissing him softly still.

"Well they are the last survivors of Fenyar, perhaps we should give one of them a fitting name? I seem to remember that a lot of them had nature descriptive names." Ritsu said, tickling the children who playfully fought back.

"Hmm you're right, I still feel bad about all those nice people facing such a horrifying fate as to be eaten by a supernova..." She said, sad at the memory of the fate of the beautiful planet.

"Well I know you like Yuriko's name but how about we change this brawler's name?" Ritsu smirked, his fingers wrestling with his son. "He's so full of spirit..what would be a good name?" He wondered aloud.

"Hmm...." Lavinia purred as she thought. "How about Hakan-Hania? It sounds good to me." She smiled and scooped up a sleepy looking Yuriko.

Ritsu smirked and picked the boy up who playfully resisted but hugged his father anyway. "I like it and I think he does too." the hanyou laughed. "Hakan-Hania it is." he smiled. The little boy punched him in the chest..strong for a 2 and a half year old. "Yup, he's a fighter." Lav laughed.

"Wait! Dear what do you think of a memorial to their homeworld?" Ritsu asked suddenly as the idea hit him.

Lavinia giggled " That'd be great!" She said and handed her husband the sleepng girl who murmured and continued to suck her thumb staying asleep. She hurried off to make the arrangments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back